Barrow - Overnight Adventure - 2 Days | Departs daily from Fairbanks or Anchorage
May 14 - August 14, 2013
From $859 per person + $59 Tax
This afternoon jet across the Arctic Circle to
Barrow, the “Top of the World”. Upon arrival
transfer to your hotel and spend a night at
the edge of the Arctic Ocean.
Day 2 Barrow Tour and Return
Today you get a glimpse of the Eskimos’
fascinating lifestyle. They keep their culture
alive by crafting skins, ivory and whalebone
in the traditional manner. Join in a genuine
Eskimo blanket toss and celebrate the
heritage of their legendary ceremonial
dances. You will receive a commemorative
certificate for crossing the Arctic Circle. This evening return to Anchorage or Fairbanks.
|Departure Dates (2013)||Double||3rd and 4th||Single|
|Tax (Round Trip Fairbanks)
|Tax (Round Trip Anchorage)
|From Fairbanks to Barrow to Anchorage (Or Reverse)
- Prices are per person based on the occupancy shown.
- 3rd and 4th person rates are based on sharing with two full fare guests.
- All prices are in U.S. dollars.
Note: We can add pre- and/or post- hotel nights in Anchorage or Fairbanks - Ask for prices
- From Fairbanks - Click Here
- From Anchorage - Click Here
- From Fairbanks to Anchorage - Click Here
- From Anchorage to Fairbanks - Click Here
Note: Calendars are shown in a new browser window.
- Available |
- Sold Out |
- Call and Request
* Unless otherwise indicated, all rates shown are per person in U.S. Dollars, sharing double occupancy. All rates are subject to change.
For Reservations Call Your Travel Agent