- Northern Lights Tour - 5 Days from Fairbanks | Departs Daily
December 1, 2014 - March 31, 2015 | From $749 per person + $49 Tax
This package features Northern Lights viewing in one of the premier spots in the world to see the Aurora; the Interior of Alaska.
Day 1 - Fairbanks
Arrive in Fairbanks on your own and to transfer to your hotel for the night. You may get lucky and see this magnificent display tonight.
Day 2 Fairbanks to Chena Hot Springs
Transfer from Fairbanks this afternoon to Chena Hot Springs. This is one of the premier places to watch the Northern Lights from. The natural hot springs make a wonderful setting for your viewing. Included is your admission to the Ice Museum located here. Be sure to go in and have a drink "on ice".
Day 3 Full Day Chena Hot Springs
Today is spent exploring the resort and taking part in any optional activities. Tonight you are booked on a Snow Coach Excursion which will take you to a unique viewing yurt for viewing the Northern Lights.
Day 4 Chena Hot Springs to Fairbanks
The morning is free for last minute explorations. You are transferred back to your hotel in Fairbanks for the night.
Day 5 Fairbanks to Home
You are transferred to the airport today for your flight home.
|Departure Dates||Double||3rd and 4th||Single|
December 1, 2014 - March 31, 2015
- Prices are per person based on the occupancy shown.
- 3rd and 4th person rates are based on sharing with two full fare guests.
- All prices are in U.S. dollars.
* Unless otherwise indicated, all rates shown are per person in U.S. Dollars, sharing double occupancy. All rates are subject to change.
Unless otherwise indicated all tours are available for daily departure
during the effective date range.
For Reservations Call Your Travel Agent