Day Excursion from Fairbanks
From $429 per person + $29 Tax and Fees
This one day tour allows you to see the interior of Alaska up to the Arctic Circle both from the air and the ground along the highway made famous by the reality show “Ice Road Truckers”.
Depart Fairbanks by air for your flight across the Arctic Circle to Prospect Creek and receive an official Arctic Circle Adventure Certificate. Upon arrival, you will be met by a representative and then commence your return journey by van to Fairbanks via the famed Dalton Highway.
A stop is made at the Yukon River and a visit to the Arctic Circle Trading Post, located in the rural community of Joy, Alaska. Arrive back in Fairbanks under the light of the Midnight Sun.
- Daily Departures
- Cross the Arctic Circle
- Travel the Dalton Highway (Haul Road)
- Arctic Circle Adventure Certificate
- Yukon River
- Flightseeing over Alaska Interior
- Fairbanks, Arctic Circle, Joy
|Departure Dates (2020)|
|May 17 – Sep 17| 5:30am departure||$469|
|May 21 – Aug 20 | Noon departure||$429|
* Prices are per person based on the occupancy shown.
* All prices are in U.S. dollars.
* Unless otherwise indicated, all rates shown are per person in U.S. Dollars, sharing double occupancy. All rates are subject to change.
We offer and strongly recommend travel insurance to protect your vacation. Click Here for details and to purchase.