4 Days from Anchorage or Fairbanks
From $949 per person + $89 Tax
This efficient vacation is a great way to visit Denali Park when you have limited time. You can begin this tour in either Anchorage or Fairbanks. You will travel on the Luxury Dome rail cars and enjoy the Natural History Tour while in Denali Park.
- Daily Departures
- Luxury Dome Rail
- Denali Park Natural History Tour
- Start from Fairbanks or Anchorage
- Anchorage or Fairbanks, Denali National Park
Day 1 – Anchorage or Fairbanks
Arrive on your own in Anchorage or Fairbanks. Arrangements begin with hotel check-in.
Day 2 – Anchorage or Fairbanks / Denali National Park
Transfer to the rail depot this morning and depart on Luxury Dome railcars for a scenic trip to Denali National Park. Arrive in the afternoon and transfer to your hotel.
Day 3 – Denali / Fairbanks or Anchorage
An early morning departure on a Denali Natural History Tour. The Natural History Tour incorporates interpretive programs that depict the diverse native and early pioneer influences in and around Denali. You’ll learn about the history and culture that surrounds you at a Living History presentation while visiting Savage Cabin, and learn more about local native culture at Primrose Ridge. Your driver-naturalist will provide a great introduction to the landscape, geology and history of Denali National Park.(If you travel from Fairbanks this occurs in the afternoon of Day 2.)
Continue to Fairbanks by rail or return to Anchorage by motorcoach, arriving in either city at 8:30pm. Transfer to your hotel for your overnight stay.
Day 4 – Arrangements end
Arrangements end with check out from your hotel.
|Departure Dates (2020)||Double||3rd and 4th||Single|
|June 1 – August 31||$1,049||$649||$1,599|
* 3rd and 4th person rates are based on sharing with two full fare guests.
* All prices are in U.S. dollars.* Unless otherwise indicated, all rates shown are per person in U.S. Dollars, sharing double occupancy. All rates are subject to change.Unless otherwise indicated all tours are available for daily departure during the effective date range.We offer and strongly recommend travel insurance to protect your vacation. Click Here for details and to purchase.