7 Days from Anchorage or Fairbanks
From $1,749 per person + $149 Tax
This vacation includes all the highlights of Anchorage, Fairbanks, and Denali National Park, and also features spectacular cruising on Prince William Sound; visiting 26 Glaciers in one day.
- Daily Departures
- 26 Glaciers Cruise – Prince William Sound
- Luxury Dome rail from Anchorage to Fairbanks
- Riverboat Discovery
- Anchorage, Prince William Sound, Denali Park, Fairbanks
Day 1 – Anchorage
Vacation begins with arrival at your hotel in Anchorage. Enjoy the rest of the day in Alaska’s largest city.
Day 2 – “26 Glaciers” Cruise
Start your adventure by boarding the Alaska Railroad for a spectacular trip along the scenic Turnagain Arm and through the glacier studded Portage Valley. Be sure to keep an eye out for wildlife.
Board the Klondike Express and spend a day among the world’s most spectacular glaciers and wildlife aboard the most luxurious catamaran in Alaska. You’ll cruise through the calm, protected waters of Prince Sound and come face to face with towering masses of ice, migratory whales and breathtaking Alaska Scenery. Lunch is included on this tour. Return to Anchorage by Alaska Railroad tonight. (L) .
Day 3 – Anchorage / Denali National Park
Board the Luxury Dome railcars this morning, and traverse the Mat-Su Valley and over Alaska’s highest bridge at Hurricane Gulch then on to Denali. You will arrive at 4:45 pm so you can begin your exploration of Alaska’s crown jewel.
Day 4 – Customize your Denali National Park Experience
Today is yours to schedule your personal exploration of the Park. Click Here for all the possible tour options you have to customize your stay in the Park.
Day 5 – Denali National Park / Fairbanks
Today you have more time to explore the Park before you reboard your Luxury Dome railcars for the trip to Fairbanks.
Day 6 – Fairbanks
Your morning is at leisure to explore Fairbanks. You may want to visit Alaskaland or the University of Alaska’s Natural History Museum. This afternoon cruise on the Chena and Tanana Rivers aboard the sternwheeler Discovery.
Day 7 – Depart Fairbanks
Your tour ends with your transfer to the airport.
|Departure Dates (2020)||Double||3rd and 4th||Single|
|June 1 – August 31||$1,849||$1,099||$2,849|
* 3rd and 4th person rates are based on sharing with two full fare guests.
* All prices are in U.S. dollars.* Unless otherwise indicated, all rates shown are per person in U.S. Dollars, sharing double occupancy. All rates are subject to change.Unless otherwise indicated all tours are available for daily departure during the effective date range.We offer and strongly recommend travel insurance to protect your vacation. Click Here for details and to purchase.