7 Days from Anchorage
From $1,749 per person + $239 Tax
The Kenai…This vacation is for guests who want to explore Alaska’s playground. With stops in Homer, Seward and Girdwood, this vacation allows time for exploration fo the area where Alaskans play.
- Self – Drive: travel at your pace
- Full size car for six days
- Kenai Fjords Dayboat Tour
- Ididaride Sled Dog Tour
- Spencer Glacier Float Trip
- Anchorage, Homer, Seward, Alyeska, Anchorage
Day 1 – Anchorage
Upon arrival in Anchorage, pick up your full-size rental car with unlimited mileage and overnight. (We use full-size cars because they are very stable and can handle your luggage.).
Day 2 – Anchorage to Homer
You have the full day to enjoy the 225-mile drive to the picturesque town of Homer, at the “end of the road”. Enjoy the day as there is a lot to see on these scenic highways.
Day 3 – Homer
Today enjoy a half day halibut fishing excursion. For the non-fishermen you may choose from fly-out bear viewing, a day-cruise across Kachemak Bay, or strolling the beaches and shops.
Day 4 – Homer to Seward
Today you will drive 175 miles to Seward. The drive will give you time to revisit some of the places you missed on your drive to Homer. Today you can visit the Alaska SeaLife Center (included) and learn about the unique eco-systems of the area.
Day 5 – Seward Sightseeing
This morning depart on an exciting cruise of Kenai Fjords National Park. This tour will visit the glaciers and give you an opportunity to see the area’s wildlife. Lunch is included. This afternoon you enjoy a visit to dog kennels and a ride on a training sled.
Day 6 – Spencer Glacier Float Trip & Alyeska Resort
Depart Seward this morning for a short 65 mile to the Portage Train Depot. Here you board the Alaska Railroad and rail to Spencer Lake. Disembark and enjoy a day floating amongst icebergs before floating the Spencer River. You return to Portage and then drive 10 miles to Alyeska for the night.
Day 7 – Return to Anchorage and Depart
Today you drive back to Anchorage, returning your rental car and departing for home.
|Departure Dates (2021)||Double||3rd and 4th||Single|
|June 1 – August 31||$1,849||$739||$3,199|
* 3rd and 4th person rates are based on sharing with two full fare guests.
* All prices are in U.S. dollars.* Unless otherwise indicated, all rates shown are per person in U.S. Dollars, sharing double occupancy. All rates are subject to change.Unless otherwise indicated all tours are available for daily departure during the effective date range.We offer and strongly recommend travel insurance to protect your vacation. Click Here for details and to purchase.