4 Days from Anchorage
From $999 per person + $159 Tax
This vacation visits the island of Kodiak. There is time fish, visit WWII encampments and enjoy the rugged beauty of this Island.
- Daily departures
- Self – drive – travel at your pace
- Full size car for three days
- Kodiak, Anchorage
Day 1 – Anchorage / Kodiak
Depart Anchorage on Alaska Airlines flight to Kodiak. On arrival you will pick-up your full-size car for your stay on Kodiak Island.(We use full-size cars because they are very stable and can handle your luggage)
Day 2 – Kodiak
Today choose from four exceptionally scenic drives while exploring Kodiak Island. For example, the Chiniak Highway passes through excellent fishing rivers, picnic areas, and historic WWII encampments.
Day 3 – Kodiak
Today choose from four exceptionally scenic drives while exploring Kodiak Island.Or let us help you book optional opportunities: brown bear viewing by boat or float plane, ATV tours in the back country, or salmon fishing charters in the waters surrounding Kodiak.
Day 4 – Kodiak / Anchorage
Today return your full-size car and depart on Alaska Airlines for Anchorage, where your tour terminates.
|Departure Dates (2017)||Double||3rd and 4th||Single|
|May 15 – September 15||$999||$449||$1,399|
* 3rd and 4th person rates are based on sharing with two full fare guests.
* All prices are in U.S. dollars.
* Unless otherwise indicated, all rates shown are per person in U.S. Dollars, sharing double occupancy. All rates are subject to change.Unless otherwise indicated all tours are available for daily departure during the effective date range.
We offer and strongly recommend travel insurance to protect your vacation. Click Here for details and to purchase.