7 Days from Juneau or Fairbanks
From $2,199 per person + $189 Tax
Visit Alaska’s most famous National Parks in one vacation. This tour will take you to Glacier Bay and Denali National Parks, plus Juneau, Fairbanks and Anchorage. Travel by air, boat and luxury dome rail in one vacation.
- Tidewater Glacier Viewing
- Glacier Bay National Park Dayboat tour
- Glacier Bay Lodge
- Luxury dome rail
- Customized your Denali Park Experience
- Juneau, Gustavus, Anchorage, Denali Park, Fairbanks
Day 1 – Juneau
Arrive in Juneau on your own today. Attractions in Alaska’s capital city include the State Museum, the Mt Roberts Tram and Mendenhall Glacier. You may want to add an optional tour such as river rafting or helicopter flightseeing.
Day 2 – Morning in Juneau then Glacier Bay
This morning and early afternoon are yours to explore Juneau. Maybe you will take a helicopter tour to the Mendenhall Glacier or go whale watching. Late this afternoon fly to Glacier Bay. Upon arrival you are transferred to Glacier Bay Lodge for a relaxing evening.
Day 3 – Glacier Bay / Anchorage
Glacier Bay Cruise
Spend the day on the waters of Glacier Bay National Park. See magnificent tidewater glaciers, ancient snow-capped mountains, whales, Stellar seas lions, rare birds, coastal bears, seals, eagles and so much more as you travel on a comfortable, heated high-speed catamaran ride. Your journey takes you to the face of the Marerie and Grand Pacific glaciers; two of the many tidewater glaciers found in Glacier Bay National Park (L)
Afternoon flight to Anchorage
Day 4 – Anchorage / Denali National Park
Depart Anchorage this morning via Luxury Dome rail for the scenic trip past the Mat-Su Valley, along the Susitna River and over Hurricane Gulch, arriving at Denali National Park in the afternoon at 4:45 p.m.
Day 5 – Customize your Denali National Park Experience
Today is yours to schedule your personal exploration of the Park. Click Here for all the possible tour options you have to customize your stay in the Park.
Day 6 – Denali National Park to Fairbanks
This morning is free to explore more of the Park. This afternoon board the Luxury Dome rail cars for the trip to Fairbanks.
Day 7 – Fairbanks
Your tour ends upon hotel check out or ask us about more sightseeing options in Fairbanks.
|Departure Dates (2021)||Double||3rd and 4th||Single|
|May 24 – August 31||$2,199||$1,349||$3,279|
* 3rd and 4th person rates are based on sharing with two full fare guests.
* All prices are in U.S. dollars.* Unless otherwise indicated, all rates shown are per person in U.S. Dollars, sharing double occupancy. All rates are subject to change.Unless otherwise indicated all tours are available for daily departure during the effective date range.We offer and strongly recommend travel insurance to protect your vacation. Click Here for details and to purchase.