7 Days from Calgary
From $2,949 per person + $239 Tax
For the vacationer that wants to explore at their own pace and have the luxury of traveling on the Rocky Mountaineer this is your vacation. Exploring this area by car is fun and allows you to find the hidden places, plus you then end your exploration relaxing as you travel to Vancouver by rail.
- Departs Calgary – Thursday and Sunday
- Full Size Rental Car for three days
- Rocky Mountaineer SilverLeaf Service
- Deluxe Vancouver City Tour
- Calgary, Banff, Kamloops Vancouver
Day 1 – Calgary / Banff
Arrive in Calgary and pickup your full-size car. Head west to Banff, a short yet spectacular drive into the Canadian Rockies.
Day 2 – Banff
Today explore the town of Banff. Enjoy the hot springs or take the Banff Gondola to the top of the mountain and enjoy the great views at 7500 feet.
Day 3 – Banff
Today marvel at the jagged peaks as you travel the Icefield Parkway. There is lots of time to explore and even time to take a Snowcoach Excursion at the Columbia Icefields. Be on the lookout for elk, moose and bear. Tonight return your car in Banff.
Day 4 – Banff / Kamloops
Transfer to the rail station and board the Rocky Mountaineer SilverLeaf service for the next two days. The train will travel the historic route built to unite Canada. (B, L)
Upgrade to GoldLeaf for $500
Day 5 – Kamloops / Vancouver
Continue on the Rocky Mountaineer through the Fraser Canyon and enjoy the spectacular scenery. Arrive in Vancouver in time for dinner. (B, L)
Day 6 – Vancouver
Enjoy a full-day sightseeing tour of this great city, which will overwhelm you with its diversity of culture and sights.
Day 7 – Vancouver arrangements end
Your tour ends with check out from your hotel.
|Departure Dates (2020)||Double||3rd and 4th||Single|
|June 1 – August 31||$3,049||$2,029||$4,199|
* Prices are per person based on the occupancy shown.
* 3rd and 4th person rates are based on sharing with two full fare guests.
* All prices are in U.S. dollars.
* Unless otherwise indicated, all rates shown are per person in U.S. Dollars, sharing double occupancy. All rates are subject to change.
We offer and strongly recommend travel insurance to protect your vacation.
Click Here for details and to purchase.