- Halibut Cove Lodge - 4 Days / 3 Nights from Homer
May - September, 2013 | From $899 per person + $59 Tax
Day 1 –
Arrive Homer on your own. Overnight included.
Day 2 –
This morning is free to explore Homer. At
1:00pm depart Homer by boat for Halibut
Cove Lodge. En route to the lodge you will
cruise the wildlife-rich waters of Kachemak
Bay and pass by Gull Islands. On arrival you
are met by the lodge staff and shown to your
accommodations. The rest of the day is free
to explore the lodge. (D)
Day 3 –
Halibut Cove Lodge
Today enjoy the pristine wilderness of the
Halibut Cove area. Today you may choose
from one of these included activities: Sea
Kayaking, Glacier Lake Kayaking, Wildlife
Cruise or Fishing. If these do not meet your
needs the lodge staff will arrange an alternate
activity for you. (B, L, D)
Day 4 –
Halibut Cove to
After breakfast depart by water taxi for
Homer. You arrive in Homer by 10:00am and
can easily continue on your journey. (B)
|Departure Dates (2013)||Double||3rd and 4th||Single|
May and September
June, July and August
- Prices are per person based on the occupancy shown.
- 3rd and 4th person rates are based on sharing with two full fare guests.
- All prices are in U.S. dollars.
- Available |
- Sold Out |
- Call and Request
If the availability calendars above do not display properly - Click Here
* Unless otherwise indicated, all rates shown are per person in U.S. Dollars, sharing double occupancy. All rates are subject to change.
For Reservations Call Your Travel Agent