- Redoubt Bay Lodge Tour - 3 Days from Anchorage | Bear Viewing
June 9 - August 24, 2014 | $1,679 per person + $55 Tax
- Lodge Accommodations
- Naturalist Bear Viewing
- Roundtrip Floatplane
Day 1 -
Arrive Anchorage on your own. Remainder of the day at leisure. Overnight included.
Day 2 -
Redoubt Bay Lodge
Depart this morning from Lake Hood floatplane base for a 50-minute flight to Redoubt Bay adjacent to Lake Clark National Park. This afternoon guided bear viewing is included. (L, D)
Day 3 -
Redoubt Bay /
After breakfast return to Anchorage by floatplane. (B)
B - Breakfast, L - Lunch, D - Dinner
|Departure Dates (2013)||Double||3rd and 4th||Single|
|June 9 - August 24
- Prices are per person based on the occupancy shown.
- 3rd and 4th person rates are based on sharing with two full fare guests.
- All prices are in U.S. dollars.
- Available |
- Sold Out |
- Call and Request
If the availability calendars above do not display properly - Click Here
Clients 60 years and over are eligible for a senior discount on this program. While they are combinable with other Knightly Tours offers, they vary within tour dates - Please call for specific details.
* Unless otherwise indicated, all rates shown are per person in U.S. Dollars, sharing double occupancy. All rates are subject to change.
For Reservations Call Your Travel Agent