- Tutka Bay Lodge - 4 Days from Homer
May 1 - September 30, 2013 | Call for pricing
Day 1 -
Arrive Homer on your own. Overnight included.
Day 2 -
This morning is free to explore Homer. At 2:00pm depart Homer by boat for Tutka Bay Lodge. En route to the lodge you will cruise the wildlife-rich waters of Kachemak Bay and pass by Gull Islands. On arrival you are met by the lodge staff and shown to your accommodations. D
Day 3 -
Today enjoy the pristine wilderness of the Tutka Bay area. View bald eagles, sea otters or fish off the lodge's 200' floating dock. Optional guided fishing trips, kayaking, or brown bear viewing are also available. B, L, D
Day 4 -
Tutka Bay Lodge /
After breakfast depart by water taxi for Homer. Your tour terminates on arrival in Homer. B
|Departure Dates||Double||3rd and 4th||Single|
|May - September
- Prices are per person based on the occupancy shown.
- 3rd and 4th person rates are based on sharing with two full fare guests.
- All prices are in U.S. dollars.
- Available |
- Sold Out |
- Call and Request
If the availability calendars above do not display properly - Click Here
* Unless otherwise indicated, all rates shown are per person in U.S. Dollars, sharing double occupancy. All rates are subject to change.
For Reservations Call Your Travel Agent