Day excursion from Anchorage
From $599 per person + $69 Tax
May 15 – September 15
This morning jet to Barrow on the edge of the Bering Sea where you will get a glimpse of the Eskimo lifestyle.
Upon arrival you are welcomed at the airport by your trained guide. Travel alongside the Arctic Ocean, including visits to the northernmost point, a traditional hunting camp, an old whaling safety station and general store. External visits to a distant early warning system and arctic research site. Traditional Eskimo dances, mask and skin sewing demonstrations, blanket toss, unique native craft sale where visitors meet local craftspeople. You will have free time to explore before jetting back to Anchorage.
- Cross the Arctic Circle
- Comprehensive Tour of Barrow
- Inupiat Museum
|Departure Dates (2021)||Double||3rd / 4th||Single|
|May 15 -September 15||$599||$599||$599|
* Prices are per person based on the occupancy shown.
* 3rd and 4th person rates are based on sharing with two full fare guests.
* All prices are in U.S. dollars.
* Unless otherwise indicated, all rates shown are per person in U.S. Dollars, sharing double occupancy. All rates are subject to change.
We offer and strongly recommend travel insurance to protect your vacation. Click Here for details and to purchase.