4 Days from Anchorage or Fairbanks
From $999 per person + $89 Tax
This efficient vacation is a great way to visit Denali Park when you have limited time. You can begin this tour in either Anchorage or Fairbanks. You will travel on the Luxury Dome rail cars and enjoy the Denali Wilderness ATV Tour while in Denali Park.
- Daily Departures
- Luxury Dome Rail
- Denali Wilderness ATV Tour (Side by Side)
- Start from Fairbanks or Anchorage
- Anchorage or Fairbanks, Denali National Park
Day 1 – Anchorage or Fairbanks
Arrive on your own in Anchorage or Fairbanks. Arrangements begin with hotel check-in.
Day 2 – Anchorage or Fairbanks / Denali National Park
Transfer to the rail depot this morning and depart on Luxury Dome railcars for a scenic trip to Denali National Park. Arrive in the afternoon and transfer to your hotel.
Day 3 – Denali Wilderness ATV Tour
Ride in the Alaskan Boreal Forest! Traveling at speeds up to 40 mph, maneuver through the taiga to picturesque panoramas of the Alaska Range. Observe glacial moraines and historic archeological dig sites while navigating tree rutted trails, mountain-fed creek beds, and boggy tundra. Learn about the impact of Chris McCandless’s fateful journey made infamous by the book and the movie, “Into the Wild.” Stops are made for photography, wildlife sightings, and for a complimentary snack and drink. Trails are challenging for all experience levels. Total tour covers about 20 miles with 3 hours on the trails. (If you travel from Fairbanks this occurs in the afternoon of Day 2.)
Day 4 – Arrangements end
Arrangements end with check out from your hotel.
|Departure Dates (2021)||Double||3rd and 4th||Single|
|June 1 – August 31||$1,099||$729||$3,769|
* 3rd and 4th person rates are based on sharing with two full fare guests.
* All prices are in U.S. dollars.* Unless otherwise indicated, all rates shown are per person in U.S. Dollars, sharing double occupancy. All rates are subject to change.Unless otherwise indicated all tours are available for daily departure during the effective date range.We offer and strongly recommend travel insurance to protect your vacation. Click Here for details and to purchase.