8 Days from Anchorage
Departs Sundays, Tuesdays, Thursdays
From $2,499 per person + $449 Tax
This vacation has all the highlights of South Central Alaska and Denali National Park. With visits to Valdez, cruising Prince William Sound, driving the Denali Highway, skirting the Wrangell St. Elias National Park this has it all. It may be combined with any cruise.
- Departs – Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday
- Departs in the reverse direction – Wednesday, Friday, Sunday
- Self – drive – travel at your pace
- Full Size Car for Seven Days
- Wrangell – St. Elias National Park
- Wilderness Jetboat Tour
- Alaska Marine Ferry on Prince William Sound
- Anchorage, Whittier, Valdez, –
Paxson (Wrangell St. Elias ) Denali Park, Talkeetna
Day 1 – Anchorage
Arrive in Anchorage. Pick up an Economy (Standard) SUV for nine days with unlimited mileage. (We use SUV because they are very stable and can handle your luggage.)
Day 2 – Anchorage / Whittier / Valdez
Drive 65 miles to the town of the Whittier
Afternoon departure of Alaska Marine Highway to Valdez. Highlights of the day are the Seward Highway, Anton Anderson Tunnel, and a Marine Highway cruise of Prince William Sound.
Day 3 – Valdez to Paxson Area
Drive 188 miles to Paxson by the Wrangell St. Elias National Park.
Highlights of the day will be Thompson Pass, Bridal Veil Falls.
Day 4 – Paxson to Denali Park
Drive 165 miles to Denali National Park
Highlight of the day is driving the Denali Highway with breathtaking views and being on the road less travelled.
Day 5 – Denali National Park Experience and Options
Today enjoy the Tundra Wilderness Tour that travels deep into the Park. There is also time during your stay to schedule your personal exploration of the Park. Click Here for all the possible tour options you have to customize your stay in the Park.
Day 6 – Denali to Talkeetna
Drive 153 miles to Talkeetna
Highlights of the day are views of Mt. McKinley and the Alaska Range. This afternoon you are booked on an exciting Wilderness Jetboat Safari excursion.
Day 7 – Talkeetna to Anchorage
Drive 115 miles to Anchorage
Highlights of the day include the Matanuska Valley, Eklutna, and Anchorage.
Day 8 – Depart Anchorage
Return rental car today and depart for home.
|Departure Dates (2022)||Double||3rd and 4th||Single|
|June 1 – August 31||$2,599||$699||$4,879|
* Prices are per person based on the occupancy shown.
* 3rd and 4th person rates are based on sharing with two full fare guests.
* All prices are in U.S. dollars.
* Unless otherwise indicated, all rates shown are per person in U.S. Dollars, sharing double occupancy. All rates are subject to change.
We offer and strongly recommend travel insurance to protect your vacation.
Click Here for details and to purchase.