10 Days from Anchorage
From $2,649 per person + $329 Tax
This is our most complete self drive vacation visiting the Kenai, Prince William Sound, Denali National Park, Wrangell-St. Ellias National Park, Seward and Alyeska Resort at Mt. Alyeska.
- Departs – Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
- Departs in the reverse direction – Friday, Sunday, Tuesday
- Most Complete Drive Vacation
- Kenai, Prince William Sound, Denali, Wrangell-St. Ellias,
Day 1 – Anchorage
Arrive in Anchorage. Pick up an Economy (Standard) SUV for nine days with unlimited mileage. (We use SUV because they are very stable and can handle your luggage.)
Day 2 – Anchorage / Denali National Park
Enjoy the 236 mile drive today through the Mat-Su Valley. Continue past the town of Talkeetna and over Hurricane Gulch to Denali National Park.
Day 3 – Denali National Park Experience and Options
Today enjoy the Tundra Wilderness Tour that travels deep into the Park. There is also time during your stay to schedule your personal exploration of the Park. Click Here for all the possible tour options you have to customize your stay in the Park.
Day 4 – Denali Park / Black Rapids
Today you travel 205 miles over the picturesque Denali Highway to the Lodge at Black Rapids. Keep a lookout for Mt. McKinley and wildlife as you travel this highway.
Day 5 – Black Rapids / Wrangell-St. Elias National Park
Today’s trip takes you 165 miles to the edge of the Wrangell-St. Elias National Park.
Day 6 – Wrangell-St. Elias Park Sightseeing
Today enjoy a full day tour of the Wrangell-St. Elias Park. You depart by a short flight this morning, enjoy views of the glacier and of the old Kennicott Mine. In Kennicott enjoy a tour of the old city and mine before you return by air to enjoy another flight over one of our great National Parks.
Day 7 – Wrangell – St. Elias / Valdez
Depart on your 175-mile drive to Valdez, known as the “Switzerland of Alaska” because of its picturesque setting.
Day 8 – Valdez / Whittier / Seward
Board your car on the Marine Highway Ferry sailing across Prince William Sound past Columbia Glacier to the Port of Whittier. Continue your trip, driving 95 miles to the seaport town of Seward.
Day 9 – Seward / Girdwood – Alyeska
Depart on your morning tour to Kenai Fjords National Park. Today your drive is about 90 miles to Girdwood. Sights along the way include Moose Pass, Summit Lake and Portage Glacier.
Day 10 – Girdwood – Alyeska / Anchorage
It’s a short 40 miles to Anchorage on the Seward Highway. Travel along scenic Turnagain Arm and past Potters Marsh. Arrangements end upon return of your rental vehicle.
|Departure Dates (2022)||Double||3rd and 4th||Single|
|June 1 – August 31||$3,779||$1,329||$6,559|
* 3rd and 4th person rates are based on sharing with two full fare guests.
* All prices are in U.S. dollars.* Unless otherwise indicated, all rates shown are per person in U.S. Dollars, sharing double occupancy. All rates are subject to change.Unless otherwise indicated all tours are available for daily departure during the effective date range.We offer and strongly recommend travel insurance to protect your vacation. Click Here for details and to purchase.