4 Days from Seward / Whittier
From $1,299 per person + $109 Tax
This vacation is the quickest way to visit Denali National Park, experience Luxury Dome rail travel, and spend two nights enjoying this great National Park. This trip can operate in the reverse direction making it an easy add-on to a cruise.
- Daily Departures
- Departure from the Ports of Seward or Whittier
- Tundra Wilderness Tour
- Luxury Dome Rail
- Seward / Whittier, Denali Park, Anchorage
Day 1 – Seward or Whittier / Denali National Park
Arrive in Seward or Whittier via the cruise ship of your choice. Next depart Seward or Whittier by motor coach and travel over the Seward and Parks Highways to Denali National Park.
Day 2 – Denali National Park
Explore the park at your leisure this morning. This afternoon leave on a Tundra Wilderness Tour taking you into the Park. The tour gives you a good overview of the Park. Click Here for more Denali Park options.
Day 3 – Denali National Park / Anchorage
Transfer to the rail depot and depart at midday on the Luxury Dome railcars for a scenic trip to Anchorage. Arrive in Anchorage around 8:00pm and transfer to your hotel and spend the night.
Day 4 – Anchorage
Tour ends upon departure from your hotel today.
|Departure Dates (2022)||Double||3rd and 4th||Single|
|June 1 – August 31||$1,399||$949||$2,469|
Note: The above itinerary is a post cruise vacation starting on your arrival to Alaska. A reverse itinerary is available to start in Anchorage and end in your cruise departure port of Seward or Whittier.
* Prices are per person based on the occupancy shown.
* 3rd and 4th person rates are based on sharing with two full fare guests.
* All prices are in U.S. dollars.
* Unless otherwise indicated, all rates shown are per person in U.S. Dollars, sharing double occupancy. All rates are subject to change.Unless otherwise indicated all tours are available for daily departure during the effective date range.
We offer and strongly recommend travel insurance to protect your vacation. Click Here for details and to purchase.