4 Days from Anchorage
$8,879 per person + $59 Tax
Discover why Tutka Bay Wilderness Lodge has earned a reputation as one of the best wilderness lodges in Alaska. Located between Sadie Cove and Jakolof Bay at the southern end of the Kenai Peninsula, it is accessible by floatplane or by boat from Homer.
Tutka Bay Wilderness Lodge offers their guests an endless array of optional activities, such as fishing, trail hiking, bear viewing, whale watching, sea kayaking or just plain relaxing in the open-air hydrotherapy hot tub located on the deck overlooking Tutka Bay. The meals are highly acclaimed family style, featuring local Alaska seafood. The sleeping accommodations are spacious and each with its own private bathroom facilities.
- Wilderness Lodge
- Roundtrip air Anchorage to Homer
- Roundtrip water taxi transfers
- Two optional excursions included
- Meals as Indicated
Day 1 – Homer
Today take short flight to Homer. Upon arrival you are met by a lodge representative and transferred to your water taxi. A short ride later you arrive at the lodge ( D)
Day 2 – Tutka Bay Wilderness Lodge
Today you can choose from a Bear Viewing or Fishing excursion. (B, L, D)
Day 3 – Tutka Bay Wilderness Lodge
Today enjoy your second included excursion. (B, L, D)
Day 4 – Homer
Today you return to Homer. The lodge transfers you to the airport for your flight to Anchorage. (B)
|Departure Dates (2023)||Double||3rd and 4th||Single|
|June 1 – September 15||$8,879||$8,879||Call|
* 3rd and 4th person rates are based on sharing with two full fare guests.
* All prices are in U.S. dollars.* Unless otherwise indicated, all rates shown are per person in U.S. Dollars, sharing double occupancy. All rates are subject to change.Unless otherwise indicated all tours are available for daily departure during the effective date range.We offer and strongly recommend travel insurance to protect your vacation. Click Here for details and to purchase.