5 Days from Anchorage
Daily Departures: June 15 – August 17, 2021
$5,999 per person + $79 Tax
This package features two of the finest lodges in Alaska; Redoubt Bay and Winterlake. Each lodge offers something different in style, activity, flora and fauna.
Winterlake Lodge is nestled alongside a one-mile lake that is home to nesting loons and swans. Daily activities include guided hikes on the Iditarod Trail, yoga and stretch classes plus cooking classes in the award-winning kitchen. Amenities include complimentary massage, hot tub, sauna and kayaks on the lake. The lodge offers helicopter adventures in the neighboring Alaska Range for hiking, glacier trekking, wildlife viewing and rafting.
Redoubt Bay Lodge is situated at the entrance to Lake Clark National Park near some of the most popular and prolific bear viewing in the state. Siting on a hill, it overlooks the intriguing Big River Lake which teems with fish, bears and other wildlife.
- Remote Wilderness Lodges
- Redoubt Bay Lodge and Winterlake Lodge
- Floatplane Flightseeeing to/from Lodge
- 10 meals, 4 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinners
Day 1 – Anchorage
Arrive Anchorage on your own and overnight.
Day 2 – Anchorage / Redoubt Bay Lodge
Depart by floatplane to Redoubt Bay Lodge for some great bear viewing. Your guides will explain how these wonderful creatures live in this area. Back at the Lodge enjoy gourmet meals. (CB,L, D)
Day 3 – Redoubt Bay / Winterlake Lodge
This morning you will fly to Winterlake Lodge for your two night stay. On arrival at the lodge you will meet with the staff to schedule your activities. (B, L, D)
Day 4 – Winterlake Lodge
Today you can enjoy a massage, canoe the lake, or you may just enjoy the relaxed pace at the lodge.. Here one can enjoy hiking trails, natural history tours and learn more about the ‘Last Great Race”. (B, L, D)
Day 5 – Winterlake / Anchorage
After breakfast this morning you fly back to Anchorage. (B)
|Departure Dates (2021)||Double||3rd and 4th||Single|
|June 1 – August 17||$5,999||Call||Call|
* 3rd and 4th person rates are based on sharing with two full fare guests.
* All prices are in U.S. dollars.* Unless otherwise indicated, all rates shown are per person in U.S. Dollars, sharing double occupancy. All rates are subject to change.Unless otherwise indicated all tours are available for daily departure during the effective date range.We offer and strongly recommend travel insurance to protect your vacation.Click Here for details and to purchase.